Provincial Nominee Program of Alberta process
Alberta and the Federal Government of Canada run the Alberta Immigration Nominee Program or AINP which is an economic program dedicated to those who are willing to shift to Alberta permanently and looking for PR of the province. There are multiple opportunities and vacancies in the province which the government wants to fill up with these immigrations.
There are different stream under which AINP operates –
- Alberta Opportunity stream – AOS
- Alberta Express Entry Stream
- Self -Employment farmer stream
The candidates can move to Alberta with family as well provided he or she meets all the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility criteria for AINP
- An active profile on express entry pool
- At least 1 year of experience in any job profile which is there in Alberta’s economic development diversification list
- CRS score of minimum 300 points
- Positive intention to live and work in Alberta
Furthermore, if the candidate has the following, it can increase his or her chances –
- Any connection or relative who resides in Alberta
- Alberta’s post-secondary education degree
- Relevant work experience in Alberta or fresh job offer