Requirements for Employer Nomination Scheme Visa (Subclass 186)
The applicant must fulfill some criteria for getting the Employer Nomination Visa.
- The applicant’s age must be less than 45 years.
- The applicant’s knowledge of English must be sound. Otherwise, it will very be difficult.
- The candidate’s health fitness is a must for this visa. The applicant’s character certificate is also needed.
- The applicant must be nominated by his or her legitimate Australian employer.
- The applicant must have work experience of at least 3 years and it is also certified by his or her employer.
- The candidate must be committed to working a minimum of 2 years in the new nominated work.
- The candidate must have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in the same nominated occupation.
The requirements for the sponsoring business under Australia ENS subclass 186
- The applicant’s salary must be equal to Australian Market Rate under this subclass 186 for the specific work.
- The business must have the act of obeying order and rule of Australian immigration and workplace relations laws.
- Sponsoring employer must meet the “Australian market rate”. It should equal the Temporary skilled migration income threshold.
- The employer must assure that the nominated role must be available for the candidate for at least 2 years.
Different streams under Australia Employer Nomination Scheme Visa 186
Temporary Residence Transition Stream – The main criteria for the eligibility under this scheme is the candidate must be working and living in the country for at least 2 years under the nominated occupation with the nominated employer. The skilled workers who are presently working and living in Canada by the Temporary Skilled Work can also apply for this scheme. The process may takes near about 12 – 18 months.
Direct Entry Stream – Under this category, the applicants who are nonqualified to get the Temporary Residence Transition Stream can apply for this, but they have to hold a subclass 457. The outsider of Australia can easily apply for this stream. It also takes 12 to 18 months for processing.
Labor Agreement Stream – This agreement is the green card for the candidates who are eligible for PR visa based on age, skill, and language proficiency. With the help of this stream, Australian employers can easily sponsor the holder of Temporary Work Subclass 457 via a regional migration agreement or labor agreement.
The process for the Australia Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass visa 186
First of all the applicant requires their employer’s business nomination application for this scheme. The applicants can apply for this visa in the department’s online portal within six months of the date business nomination application is approved. When the application will be submitted successfully, the candidate will be required to submit their important documents electronically.
Different types of fees for the Employer Nomination Scheme subclass 186
- Australia Subclass visa 186 charges - $ 540 AUD
- Visa Primary application charges - $ 3, 670 AUD
- Additional charge for each additional member with below age 18 - $ 1,835 and also above age 18 - $ 1,835.