What are the documents required to apply under OINP Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream 2021?
Here are the lists of the required documents which the candidate must have uploaded with the application:
- Proof of funds
- Language test results
- Education documents
- Status documents in Canada
- Identity documents
- Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario
- Other optional documents (if applicable)
International Graduates Stream
This stream is made for searching the fresh master's or doctorate holder students from an eligible Ontario University. It has two streams-
- Masters Graduate Stream: This stream offers the provincial nomination of Ontario to the international students who have recently graduated with a master’s degree from an eligible educational institute of Ontario.
- D. Graduate Stream: This stream invites the students who have graduated from a Ph. D. Program from an eligible Ontario educational institute.
Employer Job-Offer Category
With the help of this stream, the eligible employers of Ontario can nominate immigrants and also international students who have a valid job offer in the province. It also has two streams
- International Students Stream: Through this program, international students with job-offer can apply for Ontario provincial nomination.
- In-Demand Stream: With the help of this stream, the immigrants with work experience in the field of agriculture or construction, or with a job offer can settle and work in the province permanently.
What are the minimum requirements to be eligible under OINP’s Employer Job-Offer Category?
The basic criteria to be eligible under various categories of Ontario PNP are explained below.
||Graduated from a degree program at Canadian education institution that is of minimum two years of duration, or a diploma, or university that is a minimum one-year post-graduate certificate program
||Have a permanent job offer in a skilled occupation
||Recently worked in the province in high demand occupation in agriculture or construction