In Quebec, they choose the skilled workers for the province as per their own multiple immigration programs. The programs include –
- Quebec Skilled Worker program which is for the skilled workers who want to apply for PR in the province and in the country. There is a minimum point’s requirement for qualifying for the same as per the QSWP point’s assessment grid.
- Then there is Quebec Experience Program or PEQ which is for temporary foreign workers and also for the international graduates. These people have to have work experience in the province of Quebec to apply for the program.
- Then comes the Quebec Investors program which is for them who are having 2 million CAD as their net asset and want to invest at least 1.2 million CAD in the province via a Quebec Financial intermediary.
- Quebec Entrepreneur program is for the business people who are having profound experience in the businesses and want to run their own business or purchase an existing one.
- Finally there is Quebec Self-employed Worker program as well for the self-employed people. They can immigrate to the province of Quebec and do their own job.