- The age of the applicant and his or her spouse has to be equal to or above 18 years.
- The applicant must be a Canadian Citizen or a PR of Canada. Even being a registered person as an Indian as per the Canadian Indian Act would do.
- Except for any disability, if they are receiving any benefits or social assistance from the government of Canada, then it won’t be allowed.
- Must be able to finance the basic needs of the person he or she is sponsoring.
- In case the applicant is already sponsoring an ex-spouse, then he can’t apply for someone else within three years.
- If the applicant has become a PR within 5 years or lesser and is sponsored by the spouse or the partner, then they are not eligible.
- Marriage or Registry Certificate
- They need to prove that they will be living in the country of Canada once the spouse becomesa Permanent resident of the country.
- An agreement needs to be signed by both the partners that they understand their responsibilities towards each other and themselves.
- The sponsor needs to sign an agreement for providing the basics to their partner.
- Photos, messages, call lists, and other data to prove that they are together. Even joint bank accounts and others would be necessary.
Why Choose Skyscape International Visas – The Best Immigration Consultant?
The application takes around 8 to 10 months to get processed. With our services, you can easily avail of post-landing services after your spouse land in Canada. We at Skyscape International, maintain complete transparency of the process and the eligibility criteria. We provide thorough job assistance as well and we have our ICCRC lawyers to help you as well.
For more information on Canada Immigration, Give us a call @ +1 6046172986.